Hollyhock Cottage North Norfolk
- Heavenly bedroom with king-size antique bed.
- Bathroom with luxury free standing bath, separate shower, basin and wc.
- Open plan downstairs with fully equipped kitchen and lounge
- Woodburning stove, logs provided.
- Full central heating
- Linen and towels provided
- WiFi, TV and iPod dock/radio
- Private parking
- South facing gardens
- One small well behaved dog accepted
- Hollyhock Cottage is a non smoking cottage
The Kitchen has everything you need for your time away with good storage space, full sized cooker, dishwasher, fridge, induction hob, washing machine and dryer. Solid oak worktops provide ample worksurfaces for that gastronomic holiday delight. Dine on the genuine Ercol 1960’s table or, if the weathers great, then an alfresco meal on the patio of the enclosed courtyard garden.
Enjoy the comfortable sitting area where you can settle down in front of the TV or reading some of the books and magazines available for you to use. On dark winter nights light up the woodburner and enjoy the long evenings in front of the fire.
The luxury bedroom has a beautiful antique French king-size bed with crisp white cotton sheets. Painted old floorboards and muted Farrow and Ball paintwork combine to create a restful slumber-zone. The adjacent bathroom has a full sized stand-alone bath where you can relax away the days activities, or treat yourself to an invigorating shower to wake you up in the morning